Child fares are available from Lakeland Bus Lines at a discount off regular one-way ticket.
Child fares are valid at all times.
- CHILDREN UNDER FIVE YEARS OF AGE.
- Shall be transported free only when accompanied by a full fare paying passenger.
- Shall be transported free when not occupying a seat to the exclusion of a fare paying Passenger.
- ANY CHILD FROM FIVE TO AND INCLUDING ELEVEN YEARS OF AGE CAN RIDE AT A CHILD’S FARE WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY A FULL FARE PAYING PASSENGER.
- ANY UNACCOMPANIED CHILD MUST PAY FULL FARE.
- ANY CHILD TWELVE YEARS AND OLDER MUST PAY FULL FARE.
- WHEN TWO ORE MORE CHILDREN BETWEEN THE AGES OF FIVE AND ELEVEN ACCOMPANY A FULL FARE PAYING PASSENGER, ONE CHILD WILL PAY THE CHILD FARE AND THE OTHER CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF AGE MUST PAY FULL FARE.
Senior, Handicapped & Active Military Fares
Senior citizens age 62 and above may take advantage of the reduced fare at any time. (With Coupon)
Reduced fare coupons which allow you to purchase a reduced fare ticket can be obtained at our main terminal in Dover New Jersey. Reduced fare coupons may also be obtained at the Port Authority Bus Terminal ticket windows #1 – 10.
Handicapped persons with ID
Active Military Personnel with Military ID
Once the reduced fare coupons are obtained they will allow you to purchase one-way and round-trip tickets at half price.
For more information on the reduced fare program call or write to:
The reduced fare office
180 Boyden Avenue
Maplewood, N.J. 07040