Child fares are available from Lakeland Bus Lines at a discount off regular one-way ticket.
Child fares are valid at all times.
- CHILDREN UNDER FIVE YEARS OF AGE.
- Shall be transported free only when accompanied by a full fare paying passenger.
- Shall be transported free when not occupying a seat to the exclusion of a fare paying Passenger.
- ANY CHILD FROM FIVE TO AND INCLUDING ELEVEN YEARS OF AGE CAN RIDE AT A CHILD’S FARE WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY A FULL FARE PAYING PASSENGER.
- ANY UNACCOMPANIED CHILD MUST PAY FULL FARE.
- ANY CHILD TWELVE YEARS AND OLDER MUST PAY FULL FARE.
- WHEN TWO ORE MORE CHILDREN BETWEEN THE AGES OF FIVE AND ELEVEN ACCOMPANY A FULL FARE PAYING PASSENGER, ONE CHILD WILL PAY THE CHILD FARE AND THE OTHER CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF AGE MUST PAY FULL FARE.
Senior, Handicapped & Active Military Fares
Senior citizens age 62 and above may take advantage of the reduced fare at any time. (With Coupon)
Reduced fare coupons which allow you to purchase a reduced fare ticket can be obtained at our main terminal in Dover New Jersey. Reduced fare coupons may also be obtained at the Port Authority Bus Terminal ticket windows #1 – 10.
Handicapped persons with ID
Active Military Personnel with Military ID (Tickets MUST be purchased at Dover Terminal)
Once the reduced fare coupons are obtained they will allow you to purchase one-way and round-trip tickets at half price.
For more information on the reduced fare program call or write to:
The reduced fare office
180 Boyden Avenue
Maplewood, N.J. 07040